Aesthetic Services at Heritage Dentistry
Everyone wants to feel confident in there smile, and yet so many of us walk around feeling embarrassed of our smile due to some imperfection. Having a smile that makes you feel self-conscious can have several negative consequences, such as:
- Diminished self-confidence
- Impeded ability to positively present yourself in social and professional situations
- Limited sense of openness and joy
If something about your smile makes you feel self-conscious, there is no need to continue feeling this way. At Heritage Dentistry in Greenville, we offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic services that will restore your confidence in your smile in no time. As a native of Greenville and fourth generation dentist, Dr. Preston Hamrick is proud to serve his community by developing personal relationships with all his patients and working hard to understand their needs and goals. Read on to learn more about our cosmetic dental options, or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 864.292.5125.
SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE. CALL TODAY.
Scheduling an Appointment
Regardless of what your cosmetic issue is, be it a chipped tooth, a smile that is crooked, teeth that are yellow, or a gummy smile, we can provide you with the support you need to achieve the smile you have always wanted. The most important thing to understand if you schedule an appointment for a cosmetic procedure is that we want you to feel completely comfortable sharing your concerns and treatment goals with us. Once Dr. Hamrick has a clear understanding of both, he can suggest a range of conservative cosmetic treatments, which may include the following:
- Porcelain Veneers are an effective treatment option for people who want to improve the size, shape, and color of their teeth, or who want to straighten their teeth without orthodontics.
- Dental Bonding is similar to porcelain veneers in that it is commonly used to help patients improve the size, shape, and color of their teeth, but dental bonding is usually only recommended when correction is needed for one or two teeth.
- Whitening Treatments are a fast, safe and effective method for significantly whitening your teeth in a manner that is quicker and much more dramatic than store-brought products, which can irritate your gums and provide inconsistent results.
- Dental Crowns are an effective treatment option for patients who have a tooth that is damaged or broken through placement of a durable and natural looking porcelain crown.
- Tooth Colored Fillings provide the same level of support as traditional fillings (if not better) but in a manner that is much more harmonious with your natural smile.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are a safe and effective treatment option to refresh your smile and restore confidence in your grin. Benefits include:
- Versatile Treatment: Veneers can correct a number of cosmetic issues, such as crooked teeth or small gaps between your teeth.
- Looks and feels natural: In addition to looking and feeling just like your natural teeth, you can also care for your veneers like you would your natural teeth, simply by brushing and flossing regularly and not chewing on hard objects or using your teeth to open things.
- Fast results: Although no two patients are the same, on average the veneer process can typically be completed in two to three weeks.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is a safe and effective treatment option to refresh your smile and restore confidence in your grin. Benefits include:
- Non-invasive: Placement of the bonding material does not require the use of drills and no enamel needs to be taken from your teeth, making the procedure practically painless.
- Immediate results: The bonding procedure can typically be completed in 30-60 minutes, which means you can completely restore your smile in just one visit.
- Affordable: Because the procedure is minimally invasive and can be completed in one visit, dental bonding is one of the most affordable cosmetic treatments that provides incredible results.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is a safe and effective treatment option to refresh your smile and restore confidence in your grin. Benefits include:
- Non-invasive: Both our in-office whitening process and at-home whitening treatment are non-invasive and will not cause any discomfort.
- Immediate results: In just one visit, our in-office whitening process will remove stains from your teeth, resulting in a bright, youthful smile.
- Long-lasting results: Provide you follow good oral hygiene habits and schedule occasional touch-ups, your new smile will last for years.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are a safe and effective treatment option to refresh your smile and restore confidence in your grin. Benefits include:
- Restore damaged teeth: Effective at restoring teeth that cannot be corrected with a filling, dental bonding, or veneer.
- Natural look: Unlike metal crowns, which are very noticeable when smiling, porcelain crowns provide the same level of support while matching the look and feel of your natural smile.
- Easy to maintain: Cosmetic dental crowns can be taken care of just like your natural teeth. Provided you brush and floss twice daily and continue scheduling six-month teeth cleanings and oral exams, your dental crowns will last for many years to come.
Benefits of Aesthetic Fillings
Tooth-colored fillings are a safe and effective treatment option to refresh your smile and strengthen your teeth. Benefits include:
- Natural look: Unlike traditional metal fillings, which are very noticeable when smiling, tooth-colored fillings provide the same level of support while matching the natural color of your teeth.
- Strengthens your tooth: Along with creating a tight bond with your tooth which will strengthen your enamel, tooth-colored fillings also require less removal of your natural enamel compared to traditional metal fillings.
- Restore your smile: Tooth-colored fillings will help prevent further damage to your tooth while letting you preserve your natural smile.
If there are aspects of your smile that bother you, or if you feel like your smile does not reflect who you are, you may be amazed at how much of a difference a smile makeover can make in giving you the smile you have always wanted. During your initial evaluation, Dr. Hamrick will perform a thorough examination of your teeth to determine your overall oral health and determine what treatment options are available to you. If there is someone whose smile you have always admired and would like yours to look like, please bring in a picture at your appointment and we will help make that wish a reality.
While Dr. Hamrick is happy to provide recommendations on what procedures will best improve your smile, the ultimate decision of what steps to take are completely up to you. A smile makeover plan can be as simple as correcting one tiny issue or changing the entire look of your smile, including the size, color, and shape of your teeth. Once this is determined, we will provide you with a detailed treatment plan that will include anticipated costs of each treatment.
Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
For patients with dental insurance, it is important to be aware that cosmetic dental procedures are generally not covered; however, every plan is different and our staff are happy to review your coverage to determine whether your plan does cover any cosmetic procedures and ensure you maximize your benefits and have minimal out of pocket expenses.
If you are a patient at our practice and do not have dental insurance, consider joining our membership club. Because we value your loyalty, we have launched this club to help save you money on treatment and simplify payments for preventative care. We offer three levels of membership: child, adult, and perio membership. Professional dental cleanings, doctor exams, necessary X-rays, and a 5% discount on all other treatment (some exclusions apply) are included in all membership packages.
You can sign up today and start saving money on treatment online or call us at (864) 292-5125.
For your convenience, we accept all forms of credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Fall in Love with Your Smile Again
Regardless of what your cosmetic issue, be it a chipped tooth, a smile that is crooked, teeth that are yellow, or a gummy smile, we can provide you with the support you need to achieve the smile you have always wanted.
At Heritage Dentistry in Greenville, South Carolina, we are committed to providing 5-star customer service that is relationship based, along with a comprehensive range of treatment options that will ensure your sustained oral health and make you fall in love with your smile again. To take the first step in restoring your confidence in your smile, contact our Greenville dental team today at (684) 292-5125.
Greenville cosmetic dentist Dr. Preston Hamrick is here to help!