Greenville Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Give You Back Your Confidence
When you see a photo of yourself, do you think, “Do my teeth really look like that?” Do you run to the mirror and inspect your smile but under your bathroom lights, but your teeth look the same as they always do? Perhaps you’ve realized that seeing your teeth as others do is far different from seeing your teeth under a layer of toothpaste foam every morning. It can be an upsetting revelation when you realize that your teeth do not look as nice as you thought they did.
Feeling bad about an unsightly smile can have a profound effect on your self-confidence and the way you present yourself in your professional and social life. When you don’t feel good about your smile, your sense of joy and openness can become severely limited, that’s when Greenville cosmetic dentist Dr. Preston Hamrick can help!
Correct Aesthetic Flaws in Your Smile
Maybe your teeth look more yellow than you would like, or maybe more crooked. Perhaps a chipped tooth is more pronounced than you had realized or your smile just looks too “gummy”. No matter what your issue, cosmetic dentistry has a solution.
When you visit Dr. Preston Hamrick for a Greenville cosmetic consultation, let him know what your concerns are. There are many treatments that can restore the beauty of your smile, and he will suggest the most conservative treatments for correcting your aesthetic flaws.
Some common cosmetic treatments include:
- Porcelain Veneers – These thin, durable shells provide a new surface for the front of each tooth, to improve the color, shape, and size of your teeth. They can even make crooked teeth appear straighter without orthodontics.
- Dental Bonding – Like veneers, bonding can change the appearance of a tooth. Since it uses dental composite instead of porcelain shells, it is best used when only one or two teeth need correction.
- Whitening Treatments – Dentist-provided whitening treatments work faster and provide more dramatic results than store-bought products, with little (or no) sensitivity to your gums.
- Dental Crowns – A beautiful porcelain crown can protect and cover a broken or damaged tooth.
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Replace the metal in your fillings with tooth-colored dental composite for a more harmonious appearance when you smile and laugh.
Our Greenville Cosmetic Dentists Can Help Makeover Your Smile
A smile makeover is a great way to change the things you don’t like and make your smile reflect the person you want to be. A smile makeover can be as big or as small as you like. Correct only one issue, or change the way all your teeth look. The power is in your hands!
Many patients take advantage of multiple procedures to create unique solutions for their teeth. Some patients choose to redesign their smile entirely with a full set of porcelain veneers. This treatment allows you to choose the shape, color, and size of your teeth to suit your preferences. If you’ve always wished you could have a smile like someone else, bring a picture with you and we’ll make your dream a reality.
When you meet with Dr. Hamrick, he will examine your teeth to determine you are in a good state of oral health and explain all the services available. He will make suggestions, based on his knowledge of the procedures and their predicted outcomes. What you choose is up to you. We promise that you will never feel pressured at Heritage Family Dentistry; we will give you a detailed treatment plan outlining the predicted costs before you make any commitments.
Are You Ready to Smile Boldly Again?
At Heritage Family Dentistry, we love seeing patients fall in love with their smiles again. Dr. Preston Hamrick provides a number of services that can give you back your smile and make you feel good about the way you look.
Smiling freely and confidently is something we should all be able to do. If you’re not happy with how your teeth look, we can help you find your smile again! Call our Greenville, SC cosmetic dental office today at (684) 292- 5125 to schedule your smile makeover.